Delta to Add Premium Economy to International Flights
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It leaked today that Delta plans to add a Premium Economy (extra legroom and possibly amenities) to their international fleet. This is potentially good news, considering Delta currently only offers two cabins: coach and BusinessElite. Of all the major carriers, Delta makes it the most expensive to upgrade to BusinessElite, so this may be a healthy medium. I’m curious to know:
1) Will elites have access to this premium cabin- if so, at what price?
2) Will the seats be different than regular coach seats (like Air France) or will they be the same, but with more legroom (United Economy Plus)
3) How much will they cost to buy?
4) What amenities come with an economy plus ticket? Amenity kit? Business class type meals? Free booze?
5) How much will award tickets cost?
I’m sure I have more questions, but those are the most pressing. Know any of those answers? Post below!
Welcome to The Points Guy!