Frequent Traveler Awards Results
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last night was the Frequent Traveler Award Ceremony and the results for the Americas were:
1) Program of the Year: Air Canada Aeroplan
2) Hotel Program: Marriott
3) Best Loyalty Credit Card: Alaska Airways Visa
4) Best Elite Program: United Airlines
5) Best Hotel Elite Program: Hyatt
6) Best Airline Redemption: Air Canada Aeroplan
7) Best Hotel Redemptions: Hilton HHonors
8) Best Airline Redemption Promotion: Delta
9) Best Airline Earning Promotion: Air Canada Aeroplan
10) Best Hotel Redemption Promo: Marriott
1) Loyalty Leadership: British Airways
Overall, a fun night with great TPG readers, but I disagree with some of the results. I feel like Starwood should have gotten something and that Hyatt did deserve more awards. Oh well, while the ceremony was a good time and it was great to meet a lot of industry executives.
Today is a luncheon celebrating American AAdvantage 30th anniversary and Saturday is Frequent Traveler University- a day of workshops to help people maximize their miles and points. A full update on the weekend to come next week!
Welcome to The Points Guy!