Today’s Daily Getaway Deal: A Handful of Best Western Stay Certificates
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today’s installment of Discover America Daily Getaways are reduced price Best Western stay coupons. I’m not really feeling this promotion, because it’s kind of confusing. For the 2 night vouchers, you have to redeem one night at one of only eight properties and then you can redeem the other at any other US/Canadian Best Western. Weird.
Also, there’s only 16 of the packages available, so it’s almost futile to try buying one. I’ll be skipping this deal, but if you have plans to visit any of the 8 highlighted hotels, you may want to try snagging one of these at 12 noon EST. Remember, use an American Express card for an additional 10% off!
You may arrange your 2-night stay at any of the following Best Western hotels:
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona (AZ)
- BEST WESTERN Grand Canyon Squire Inn (AZ)
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Cavalier Oceanfront Resort (San Simean, CA)
- BEST WESTERN Island Palms Hotel & Marina (San Diego, CA)
- BEST WESTERN Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel (UT)
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hawthorne Terrace Hotel (Chicago, IL),
- BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Charles Inn (New Orleans, LA)
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Eden Resort and Suites (Lancaster, PA)
Reservations will be made in a standard room (single/double occupancy).
The additional 1 night voucher can be used at any Best Western hotel in the U.S. or Canada.
Date availability at hotel discretion, for travel by December 31, 2011.
Welcome to The Points Guy!