Earn Bonus Points and Miles with the Thanks Again Rewards Network
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Thanks Again Network is a program you can sign up for by registering a credit card which then earns you bonus points and miles for your everyday spending. The program is a combination of a shopping portal and dining network where consumers who register their credit card can earn a variety of reward options.
You can earn bonus points or miles on Alaska, American, Delta, Frontier, United, US Airways, and Hilton or 2% cash-back rewards when shopping at select merchants such as spas and salons, as well as restaurants. Many merchants are at the over 100 airports ThanksAgain is active in, though there are also merchants and tourist attractions in various cities. This is a completely different company than the Rewards Network dining programs, so you can link your credit card up for both programs and double dip (or triple) dip while dining. Just be sure to read the terms of the merchant you’re going to since some are just for linked Visa cards while others accept any registered card.
How It Works
Rather than earning a set mile or point number per dollar, members of the Thanks Again Network earn bonuses based on spend thresholds met within 90-day periods starting with the enrollment date.
The thresholds for the airline programs are:
- Earn 500 bonus miles when you spend $250 or more (2 miles per dollar spent)
- Earn 1,500 bonus miles when you spend $500 or more (3 miles per dollar spent)
- Earn 4,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 or more (4 miles per dollar spent)
- Earn 25,000 bonus miles when you spend $5,000 or more (5 miles per dollar spent)
The thresholds for the hotel program are:
- Earn 1,000 bonus hotel points when you spend $250 or more (4 points per dollar spent)
- Earn 3,000 bonus hotel points when you spend $500 or more (6 points per dollar spent)
- Earn 8,000 bonus hotel points when you spend $1,000 or more (8 points per dollar spent)
- Earn 50,000 bonus hotel points when you spend $5,000 or more (10 points per dollar spent)
In addition to earning bonus miles and points, Thanks Again occasionally sends out some valuable coupons. I just received one for a free day of airport parking when parking either at New York’s (JFK) or Newark before September 7.
Thanks Again is easy to join and since these bonus points and miles are in addition to the rewards you’ll earn through everyday spend with your credit card, there really isn’t any reason why you shouldn’t sign up and link your credit cards to your account, so you can maximize on these rewards.
You might as well sign up, even though it probably won’t be a major source of points. What is everyone’s experience with Thanks Again? I’ve always had point with no issues.
Welcome to The Points Guy!