Marriott Offering Up To 20% Off NYC Stays in 2016
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott is giving customers something to cheer about this holiday season. The company announced that it’s offering up to 20% off room rates at select New York City properties when booking directly from Marriott.com. The deal is good for select dates at 18 New York City properties — reservations are prepaid and are nonrefundable.
The stay must be booked between December 28 and December 31, 2015 for travel between January 1 and April 30, 2016. Because this deal can’t be combined with other promotions, be sure to look at all available options to make sure you get the best deal. The 18 participating hotels within Marriott’s NYC portfolio include:
- New York Marriott Marquis
- The Algonquin Hotel Times Square
- New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
- New York Marriott East Side
- JW Marriott Essex House New York
- Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57
- New York Marriott Downtown
- Courtyard New York Manhattan Midtown East
- Courtyard New York Manhattan Herald Square
- Courtyard New York Manhattan SoHo
- Courtyard New York Manhattan Chelsea
- Courtyard New York Manhattan Fifth Avenue
- Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square
- Courtyard New York Manhattan/Central Park
- Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Central Park
- Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square
- SpringHill Suites New York Midtown/Fifth Avenue
To book, go to Marriott.com and use the promotional code ADV to take advantage of the discount. Here are some examples of stays you can book at a few of the Marriott properties included in the flash sale:
From February 19-21, rates at The Algonquin Hotel Times Square were going for $229 for a Guest room with one queen or double and $249 for a Deluxe Queen. With the ADV code applied, rates dropped to $195 and $212, respectively, per night.
From February 28 to March 4, rates at the New York Marriott East Side were going for $209 for a Classic Double and $219 for a Classic King. With the ADV code, rates dropped to $167 and $175, respectively, per night.
From February 19-21, rates at the New York Marriott Downtown were going for $169 for a Deluxe King and $189 for a Deluxe Double. With the ADV code, rates dropped to $135 and $151, respectively, per night.
Ultimately, if the flash sale is worth it is up to you. Other discounts when booking with Marriott might give you more savings, such as the AAA discount or the senior discount. If you do decide to take advantage of the flash sale and travel to the Big Apple, be sure to check out our points and miles guide to New York City.
Welcome to The Points Guy!