I’m Coming to London to Chat About Travel and Loyalty!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
After an overwhelming response to some of our recent posts about TPG meet-ups in Austin and Park City, I’ve decided it’s time to take our reader events across the pond. With so many London locals and American expats interested in travel, I’m looking forward to hosting a round table discussion the next time I’m in town so I can hear about your experiences with award travel and loyalty programs in the UK.
The event will take place the evening of March 22 (location and time TBD) and food and drinks will be served. Space is limited so make sure you RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your contact info (name and email address).
- How long have you lived in London?
- What are your thoughts on the current state of loyalty programs in the UK?
- How can they be improved?
- What has been your best points/miles redemption so far (using Avios or other programs)?
- How do you plan to use points/miles for a future trip?
- What do you love about TPG?
Please submit your email by 11am ET (3pm GMT) Thursday (March 17) and we’ll contact the winners by Friday. Stay tuned for other reader events in the US, coming soon!
Welcome to The Points Guy!