Video Tour: Qatar Airways’ Brand-New Qsuite Business Class
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today at the Paris Air Show, Qatar Airways finally unveiled its brand-new Qsuite business class. Long story short, it’s pretty darn incredible. What makes Qsuite so great? Let me run through some highlights…
- Center seats turn into a true double bed
- All seats/suites include a sliding door
- The layout makes this product great for single travelers, couples and even families (quad seats!)
- The attention to detail and cabin design are spot-on
- It’ll soon be flying to New York (in addition to London, Paris, Tokyo and Sao Paulo)
I’ll be on the first Qsuite flight, from Doha to London this coming Saturday, June 24, and I’ll be posting a full review then, but in the meantime I wanted to give you a closer look at the product in video form.
Pretty neat, huh? I seriously could not be more excited for Saturday’s flight. Until then, there’s still much more to see at the 2017 Paris Air Show. Here are some highlights so far:
- First Look: Qatar Airways Qsuite Business Class
- Qatar Airways’ First 777 With Qsuite Business Class Arrives in Paris
- Paris Air Show (hub page)
Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Welcome to The Points Guy!