Use Your Marriott (or SPG) Points for NFL Games, Special Access and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As you’ve probably heard us say time and time again, you’ll generally get the best value for your points and miles by booking business and first-class flights and high-end hotel stays. But Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest members often have opportunities to get great value when redeeming for special experiences, as well, ranging from immersive culinary events to the US Open tennis tournament in NYC.
And since you can transfer your points from SPG to Marriott Rewards (and vice versa), you don’t need to be loyal to just one program to take advantage. If a Marriott Rewards Moment catches your eye, for example, you can just convert your points instantly and click to buy.
We recently covered some of the latest Marriott Moments, the following of which are still available:
- Underwater Conservation with Jean-Michel Cousteau at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Hawaii
- Culinary Experience with Chef Paco Pérez at Hotel Arts Barcelona
- Exotic Supercar Driving Experience with choice between a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche in Las Vegas
Now, over the next few weeks and months, Marriott’s adding several new opportunities — this time focused on the NFL. The first is sure to be a hit with superfans, scoring you several months of weekly calls with ESPN personality Adam Schefter, who can help you build and develop your fantasy football team.
Bidding’s currently at 77,500 points, with a couple weeks left on the auction:
There are also a handful of other football-related experiences, including:
- Suite seats at a Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles game (currently 25k points)
- A behind-the-scenes tour of NFL Network Studios (currently 15k points)
- Suite seats at a Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys game (currently 25k points)
You can check out the full list here, and stay tuned for other opportunities, including “unbeatable access” at the 2018 Super Bowl and Pro Bowl, which will be available later in the year.
Have you redeemed Marriott points for a Moments experience?
Featured image by Doug Pensinger/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!