Introducing the TPG Lounge, Our New Facebook Group
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’m excited to announce the launch of the TPG Lounge, a new Facebook Group where we can all come together to chat about travel, points, miles and credit cards. This does not replace our existing Facebook page; it’s a platform where readers can share and discuss their experiences with other points and miles enthusiasts.
Here’s what you can expect to do in the TPG Lounge:
- Connect with other members and share tips about deals, award availability and points/miles redemptions
- Post your own flight/hotel reviews and Reader Success Stories and have them potentially featured on the site
- Get advance previews of upcoming articles and participate in group polls and discussions
- Score invitations to the TPG office during scheduled open-house events
- Enter exclusive contests and find out about other upcoming members-only surprises (this is where we’ll be going with last-minute giveaways)
Visit the TPG Lounge for a full breakdown of guidelines and post do’s and don’ts.
It wouldn’t be a TPG launch without a giveaway! At the end of this week, 25 lucky members will be chosen to win a TPG-branded duffle bag full of surprise swag such as portable chargers and luggage trackers. And by Friday, I’ll be selecting one reader to attend a VIP event as a guest of mine in New York City — look for details later in the week.
Ultimately, the TPG Lounge is all about more interaction among readers and TPG staff — myself included. I look forward to hearing your stories.
Welcome to The Points Guy!