Come See TPG Speak at the Travel & Adventure Show in Washington DC, LA and Philadelphia
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s one thing to keep yourself up-to-date in the points and miles world by reading The Points Guy or following our social media channels, but this winter you’ll have even more opportunities to learn how you can best maximize your travel. I’ll be speaking live at the Travel & Adventure show in three US cities on the dates listed below:
- January 20, 2018 at the Savvy Traveler Theater from 1:30pm – 2:15pm in the Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC (tickets available here)
- January 21, 2018 at the Savvy Traveler Theater from 12:15pm – 1:00pm in the Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC (tickets available here)
- February 24, 2018 at the Savvy Traveler Theater from 1:15pm – 2:00pm in the Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA (tickets available here)
- February 25, 2018 at the Savvy Traveler Theater from 3:15pm – 4:00pm in the Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA (tickets available here)
- March 10, 2018 at the Savvy Traveler Theater from 3:00pm – 3:45pm in the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA (tickets available here)
- March 11, 2018 at the Savvy Traveler Theater from 12:30pm – 1:15pm in the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA (tickets available here)
You can save $5 on your tickets if you purchase them through the above links. Tickets start at $10 for adults for a one-day pass. Go ahead and bring the whole family too — kids enter free of charge.
I’ll be speaking about how credit card points and frequent flyer miles have unlocked the door to so many premium travel experiences I could never have had otherwise. If you’re wondering how to get started in the points and miles game, this is a great talk to attend. I’ll be explaining how to figure out which hotel and frequent flyer programs best fit your lifestyle and which credit cards are right for you. Afterwards, I’ll be answering questions about anything points, miles, credit card or travel related.
It’s not just me that’s going to be speaking at the show, either. There will be several other experts speakers talking about a variety of topics related to travel — 30 different speakers over four different stages to be exact. You may recognize some of the big names like Rick Steves and Samantha Brown, both of who will be talking at the event. You’ll find great information on all things related to travel, including fitness on the road, details on traveling to specific countries and destinations, new travel products/gear and much more.
So, come meet me and enjoy a whole day (or even weekend) of travel fun. I’m looking forward to seeing you there!
Welcome to The Points Guy!