Party With The Points Guy (and a GRAMMY-Nominated Artist) in NYC
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This year, the GRAMMY awards are being held at Madison Square Garden in New York City. What better way to celebrate GRAMMY week than by teaming up with Starwood Preferred Guest to throw the ultimate TPG party, featuring a performance by a GRAMMY-nominated artist — and you have the opportunity to join.
This party will be bigger and better than ever. Here’s what you need to know:
- What: The Points Guy 2018 GRAMMY Party
- Where: Public Arts, New York City
- Who: A performance by a GRAMMY-nominated artist
- When: Tuesday, January 23
The best part is that you have the chance to attend — and there are two package options. As I mentioned, we’re partnering with SPG, so you can enter by using your Starpoints. Here are the two packages being offered via the SPG Moments platform:
- Access to the party — If you’re looking to get into the event, you’ll need to redeem 5,000 Starpoints. The SPG Moments package grants access for you and a guest. There will only be 40 of these packages available, and we’re expecting them to go quick!
- Access to the party and a meet-and-greet with me, The Points Guy — If you not only want to come to the party but also want to meet me, you can bid in an auction, also through the SPG Moments platform. We can use the time to talk travel, destinations, points and miles, music — whatever you want!
Along with the performance from this nominee, you can expect all of the things that make TPG events so fun. There will be food and drinks, and other readers in the building to share tips with. Plus, the space will reflect some of my top 2018 travel destinations, so you can chat about your best redemption, favorite vacation destination and “travel” the world before watching this artist perform.
We also tapped global music DJ Nickodemus to help provide the sounds that will transport our guests to four destinations that will play a role in the TPG narrative this year: Iceland, India, Mexico City and Morocco.
I’ve been lucky enough to travel the world and experience global sounds and music — and festivals and concerts — in many places along my journeys. I’m so excited for this party and to welcome TPG readers to attend. As we get ready for this year’s GRAMMYs, this will surely be a night to remember. I hope to see you there!
Welcome to The Points Guy!