The Points Guy UK 747 Seat Giveaway Competition: Official Rules
Terms and Conditions
Please read these rules before entering TPG UK 747 seat giveaway competition (the “Competition”). You agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these rules and you acknowledge that you meet the Competition eligibility requirements.
- Who can enter?
- UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of the Promoter, employees of any group company of the Promoter and/or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Competition are not eligible to enter.
- Failure to comply these conditions will disqualify the respective entry from the Competition.
- When can you enter?
- The Entry Period for each Competition will open at 1 p.m. on Friday 12th March 2021 and close at 11.59 p.m. on Sunday 14th March 2021.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Competition at any time without prior notice or liability where the Promoter decides there is good reason for doing so.
- How do you enter?
- No fee is payable to enter the Competition, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram.
- To enter the Competition, users must send an email with the correct answer to email@example.com following Nicky Kelvin’s question on Cuppa TPG Instagram live on @thepointsguyuk on Friday 12th March 2021.
- What data is collected?
For the purposes of entry into the Competition you must provide Promoter with the following personal data:
- Email address
Additionally, Promoter will collect the time and date of your entry, your entry into the Competition will be recorded as confirmation of agreement to our Competition Terms and Conditions and confirmation that you meet the Competition eligibility requirements.
Competition winners must confirm their full name, age, and city/town and county of residence to validate eligibility, and enable us to meet our legal obligations.
Promoter will retain details of all Competition winners for two years after the Competition in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. All other entries will be deleted within one month of entry.
- What is the Prize?
The prize is a row of four World Traveller (economy) seats from a British Airways Boeing 747 plane
- How will the winners be selected?
The winning entry will be selected at random via computer-generated draw.
- How do you know if you have won?
- The winner of the prize will be notified by email before 10.00 am on Monday 15th March 2021
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- What else do you need to know?
- You must either reside within 200 miles of Cotswolds Airport on the mainland of Great Britain and you must be able to accept delivery by 31 March 2021. Alternatively, you can be resident anywhere in the United Kingdom but you must collect the prize from Cotswolds Airport before 31 March 2021.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final.
- This Competition is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram.
- By participating in this Competition, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
- Only one entry per person.
- You may be asked but are not under any obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winners agree to allow The Points Guy UK to confirm their last name and county (or city) of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winners’ last name and county (or city) of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope, stating which week’s winner you are inquiring regarding, to: TPG UK – The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London SE1 2LH
- The Competition is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the Prizes impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, Promoter may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to Promoter as a result thereof.
- Who is the Promoter (“the Promoter”)?
- Promoter is Red Ventures Services Limited, trading as The Points Guy UK.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London SE1 2LH