This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
British Airways has launched its annual September sale with up to 25% off fares in Club World/Club Suite and World Traveller (economy) cabins, as well as discounts on World Traveller Plus (premium economy) and first. Our top pick would be flying return to Toronto (YYZ) in the airline’s brand new Club Suite from £1,398. We sent Nicky on the brand new A350’s first ever long haul flight to Dubai (DXB) this week and you can read about his thoughts here.
A little closer to home, you can even bag a Club Europe flight to destinations such as Amsterdam (AMS), Porto (OPO) and Seville (SVQ) for less than £200 return — something to consider if you’re in need of a few extra Tier Points. A return flight in Club Europe to these destinations will earn you 80 Tier Points instead of the 10 that you would earn by flying BA’s lowest economy fare. That’s not forgetting the access to the British Airways lounges and in-flight meal and drink service that you wouldn’t get flying economy.
Head to the British Airways website now, as these sale fares must be booked by 24 September. Availability starts in November and December and continues through to April 2020.
Here is a round up of the best fares you can expect to find:
- London (LGW) to Amsterdam (AMS) from £147 return
- London (LGW) to Porto (OPO) from £173 return
- London LGW) to Seville (SVQ) from £189 return
Economy Basic: (baggage not included)
- London (LHR) to San José, California (SJC) from £308 return
- London (LHR) to Philadelphia (PHL) from £319 return
- London (LHR) Muscat (MCT) from £399 return
- London (LHR) Bangkok (BKK) from £399 return
Club World/Club Suite:
- London (LHR) to New York (JFK) from £1,349 return
- London (LHR) to Toronto (YYZ) from £1,398 return while flying BA’s new Club Suite on the brand new A350
- London (LHR) to San José, Costa Rice (SJO) from £1,595 return
Deal destinations and prices are subject to change.
Featured photo by Nicky Kelvin/The Points Guy
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express offers 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points as well as a slew of other valuable benefits like lounge access, hotel elite status and a digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times for Primary and Platinum Supplementary Cardmembers.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £6k in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Up to 99 free Supplementary Cards - one complimentary Platinum Employee Cards and 98 Complimentary Gold Employee Cards
- Global Lounge Collection - Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries, including The Centurion® Lounges and membership of Priority Pass™
- Hotel Status at Hilton, Marriott Bonvoy™, Meliá Hotels International, Radisson Hotel Group, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts – enjoy benefits such as complimentary upgrades, early check-in and late check-out, enhanced loyalty points, complimentary Wi-Fi and more
- The Times and The Sunday Times annual digital subscription (£312 value per Card) – available for Primary and all Supplementary Cardmembers
- Fine Hotels and Resorts – Enjoy a collection of over 1,000 hand-selected iconic 5-star properties worldwide. Receive complimentary benefits worth an average total value of £400 per stay.*
- £150 statement credit for every booking with onefinestay (unlimited use)
- Dedicated Account Management Team