The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday travel deals for 2021
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editors Note: This post has been updated with new offers.
If you are planning that long overdue trip, its a great time to book with a large range of discounts available from your favourite travel providers and platforms as part of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
We have pulled together a list of major airline, hotel and other travel-related sales and promotions for the coming week.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Be sure to bookmark this post, as we’ll be updating it as 2019 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals roll in. If you spot a deal that isn’t listed below, please share it in the comments.
If you’re new to using points and miles, check out our Beginner’s Guide to best maximise your travel.
- Virgin Atlantic: Save up to £200 on flights from London (LHR) to Cape Town (CPT), Johannesburg (JNB), Tel Aviv, (TLV), St Lucia (UVF), Antigua (ANU) and Edinburgh (EDI) to Barbados (BGI). Plus save up to £100 on flights to all other Virgin Atlantic routes.
- British Airways: Save up to £300 on holiday packages on any trip taken before 20 October 2022 when you meet the following minimum spend on a flight and hotel package: spend £10,000 and save £300 per booking, spend £5,000 and save £200 per booking.
Additionally, when booking any holiday package and when spending £2,500 you can save £100 per booking, or spend £1,250 and save £50 per booking. If you book a flight and car package and spend at least £650 you can save £25 per booking. There are also savings of up to £200 on all-inclusive holidays in select destinations at the Caribbean and European destinations including Corfu, Cancun and the Dominican Republic. And that’s not all! The British airline is also offering 20,000 seats at £299 to New York Boston and Philadelphia and three-night New York flight and hotel packages from £399pp, not to mention flights and two-night hotel accommodation from £199pp to Barcelona, Budapest, Milan, Nice, Prague and Warsaw.
- Cathay Pacific: If you are travelling as a group of three or more people, all three can save 25% on fares, excluding fees and taxes for 2022 travel by booking by 29 November. Where two passengers are travelling together, the second passenger will save 50% on their base fare (excluding fees and taxes).
- EasyJet: Save up to £200 on package holidays with a minimum spend of £2,000, or £100 on holidays with a minimum spend of £700 using the code BLACKFRIDAY when you checkout. The offer is valid on breaks departing from 6 December 2021 to 31 October 2023. In addition, there’s also 800,000 seats available across 40,000 UK flights to Europe for as little as £19.99 – available to book from 24 November until midnight on 30 November.
Those looking for a package getaway can save up to £200 on holidays, with a minimum spend of £2000, or save £100 on holidays with a minimum spend of £700, using code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. The code is valid on all breaks departing from 6 December 2021 to 31 October 2023
- Booking.com: You can save at least 30% on hotel bookings for stays until 30 June 2022 where you book by 1 December. The discounts should be displayed in your search results.
- Hotels.com: Hotels.com has the same discounts as Booking.com — 30% or more off selected hotels for stays up to April 2022, when booked by 30 November.
- Ebookers.com: This hotel comparison website is offering 40% or more off selected days until April 2022, for bookings made by 30 November.
- Yotel: For very affordable rooms, especially airside within major airports, Yotel is a great option. You can save 40% on rooms, with rates as low as £55 per night.
Holidays, Shopping and Experiences
- TUI: For selected package holidays for travel until up to April 2023 (yes, almost 18 months) you can save £100 when you spend £800 with code BF100. Save £150 when you spend £2,000 with code BF150 or save £200 when you spend £3,000 with code BF200.
- Virgin Experiences: If you’re looking for a fun day or night out without travelling too far, consider the wide range of Virgin Experiences on offer. You can save up to 77% on experiences like football stadium tours, unlimited sushi, speed boat rides, indoor skydiving, and afternoon tea.
- eBay: For one very special hour only, from 12 noon until 1 p.m. GMT on Friday 26 November, you can earn a massive 50 Nectar points per £1 spent on almost anything on eBay (Buy Now only, auction items will not count). Those 50 Nectar points convert into 31 Avios which is an incredible deal. Register in your Nectar app first before the special hour starts and set a reminder in your calendar.
There are likely to be plenty more great deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday over the course of this week and we will update this guide as and when we see them. If you see a great deal you think should be included please email us and we will add them in.
Featured image by Anna Bryukhanova / Gettys
Welcome to The Points Guy!