EasyJet launches its “Big Orange Sale” early
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
EasyJet’s “Big Orange Sale” has arrived earlier than planned in a bid to jumpstart a New Year January Sale holiday rush.
The short-haul airline, alongside its sister company easyJet Holidays, said it is offering 25 per cent off selected flights as well as up to £300 discounts on package holidays to more than 100 destinations.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The company is also giving away thousands of child holiday spots for free, it said.
The news came as easyJet also opened more than a million summer seats from London Gatwick to such destinations as Nice, Alicante, Malaga, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Corfu, Venice, Milan, Jersey, Bordeaux, Funchal, Faro and Dubrovnik.
The airline is offering flights starting at just £14.99 until 11 January 2022, and holidays until 1 February 2022.
A one-way flight from Gatwick to Lanzarote on 7 January, for example, currently stands at £14.99. Flights from London Luton to Palma de Mallorca and Milan also start from £14.99, while a trip from London Luton to Geneva could set you back just £16.99*.
Meanwhile, seven all-inclusive nights at the 3-star Club Mac Alcudia in Majorca costs £469 per person, including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from Manchester airport on 25 October 2022.
Holidaymakers who part with more than £3,000 on a package getaway will save £300, easyJet said. Whose spending £1,500 will save £150, and a £700 holiday could save £100. Just use the code: BIGSALE on the booking site.
“We know that lots of Brits book their holidays in January, so we’ve decided to launch our Big Orange Sale early for our customers to make the most of our fantastic offers, and get something in the diary to look forward to,” said Paul Bixby, easyJet holidays Commercial Director, said.
“We’re offering discounts on all of our holidays right up to October 2023, and thousands of free child places, so whether it’s beach or city, family or luxury, we really have got something for everyone looking for brilliant holiday experiences at unbeatable prices.”
Here’s a snapshot of some of the best flight deals:
- London Gatwick to Faro from £18.99, to Palma de Mallorca and Valencia from £16.99
- London Luton to Geneva from £16.99, to Palma de Mallorca and Milan from £14.99
- Bristol to Alicante from £17.99, and to Malaga and Faro from £14.99
- Liverpool to Geneva from £18.99, to Tenerife from £15.99, and to Palma de Mallorca from £14.99
- Manchester to Malaga, Copenhagen, Geneva and Basel from £14.99
- Edinburgh to Geneva, Madrid and Lanzarote from £14.99
- Glasgow to Barcelona from £24.99, and to Alicante and Split from £14.99
- Belfast to Palma de Mallorca from £18.99, and to Malaga and Faro from £14.99
Holiday deal highlights:
- Seven nights, half board, at the 4-star Globales Cala Vinas from £385 per person, including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from Birmingham airport on 12 May 2022
- Seven all-inclusive nights at the 4-star Virginia Family Resort in Rhodes from £386 per person, including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from Luton airport on 9 October 2022
- Seven all-inclusive nights at the 4-star Mayfair Hotel in Paphos from £435 per person, including 23kg of luggage per person, transfers and flights from Manchester airport on 20 November 2022
For more information on where you could go, for how much and everything else, you need to know, visit easyJet’s website.
Welcome to The Points Guy!