Amazing deal alert: Europe to Asia, New Zealand and Australia from £950 return in business class
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Air China is having another great sale, this time for Black Friday and with it, there are incredibly cheap deals in business class to some of the most popular destinations in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
For the best prices, you need to depart from three German cities — Frankfurt (FRA), Dusseldorf (DUS) or Munich (MUC) — to your choice of cities like Bangkok (BKK), Shanghai (PVG), Tokyo (NRT) and Sydney (SYD).
In order to get to these cities to start your journey, consider using Avios for a Reward Flight Saver with low Avios and fixed fees and taxes required.
The sale starts Friday 29 November (Black Friday) so you have some time before then to prepare to consider possible dates, check routes and stopover times, and snap up a bargain. The sale runs until 2 December though expect popular destinations like Australia to sell out well before then. If you see these prices, especially to Australia this Friday, do not wait to book!
You will need to book Air China’s German website, so some Google Translate may be required. While both economy class and business-class tickets are on sale, the real draw here is the business-class fares, which are advertised from as low as £950 return which is as cheap as you will see business class flights from Europe to Asia this year.
Valid travel dates are between:
- Dec 11 – Dec 16, 2019, Dec 28, 2019 – Jan 28, 2020, Feb 3 – May 31, 2020 for outbound economy
- Dec 13, 2019 – Jan 12, 2020, Jan 18 – Jan 28, 2020, Mar 27 – Apr 12, 2020, Jun 28 – Aug 23, 2020 for outbound business class
- There are blackout (exclusion) dates of Jan 18 – Jan 27, 2020 for inbound travel. This may be because it cover the Chinese New Year period which is a very busy travel time in Asia
This includes Christmas dates for business class, though these are likely to be limited! The sale destinations break down as follows, in business class:
- From £950 return: Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Phuket, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, Colombo, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Hanoi, Yangon, Busan, Fukuoka, Nagoya, Sendai, Hiroshima, Okinawa
- From £1,257 return: Sydney, Auckland, Melbourne, Brisbane
- From £1,333 return: Beijing, Shanghai, Wenzhou, Fuzhou, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Xi’an, Shenyang
In order to take advantage of these cheap fares, you must begin your journey in Germany — either Dusseldorf, Munich or Frankfurt.
In August 2018, Air China took delivery of its first Airbus A350 aircraft, a vast improvement over the carrier’s other, more dated products. If possible, select a route operated by the A350 as part of this sale for an improved business-class experience.
Airline: Air China
Routes: DUS/FRA/MUC to Asia, New Zealand and Australia
Cost: £950+ return in business class
Travel Dates: Scattered dates in 2019 and 2020
A reminder these special fares are not yet on sale but will start from (Black) Friday 29 November to December 2, 2019.
Featured photo by Alberto Riva / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!