Save up to £200 off your next holiday with new EasyJet promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
EasyJet has launched a new offer to celebrate (or commiserate, depending on who you supported), the end of the Euro 2020 tournament.
For all EasyJet package holidays departing between 1 November 2021 and 31 October 2022, you can save the following by using the code “EUROS” at checkout:
- £100 with a minimum spend of £700; or
- £200 with a minimum spend of £1,500.
All EasyJet holidays are ATOL-protected, and where a destination is on the U.K. government’s amber list, fee-free changes can be made up to 24 hours before travel.
Related: What does ‘ATOL protected’ mean?
Other benefits of booking package holidays with EasyJet include:
- Best price guarantee;
- 23 kgs checked luggage;
- All-inclusive options;
- Pay only a deposit when booking, with the balance due 28 days before departure meaning you may only have to pay a deposit until next year;
- Fee-free changes online up to 28 days before departure; and
- Full refunds, including deposit, 28 days before departure (the deposit can be exchanged for a credit voucher less than 28 days before departure).
Note the dates of the offer do not cover summer this year, but do cover summer 2022 when travel will hopefully be far more normal than it is right now.
Holiday packages cover a wide range of destinations EasyJet flies to across Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa. During the summer period you might fancy Spain, Portugal, the Greek Islands or Turkey.
During winter periods, there’s Christmas market flights to Germany, or skiing destinations in France, Switzerland and Austria.
Related: The best Christmas markets in Europe
This offer is for new bookings made until 11:59 p.m. on 19 July 2021, for departures from all U.K. airports.
Featured image by Artur Debat / Gettys Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!