The Best Fares From Virgin Atlantic’s Summer Sale Including Upper Class From £999 Return
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Now might be the perfect time to treat yourself to Virgin Atlantic’s amazing Upper Class experience from as little as £999 return. This week marked the start of Virgin’s annual summer sale, which includes return flights in economy to the USA from as little as £269, as well as premium economy to St. Lucia from £739.
Head to the Virgin Atlantic website to grab yourself a bargain before it’s too late.
Here is a round-up of some of the best fares that you can expect to find:
Economy Light: (baggage not included)
- London (LHR) to Boston (BOS) from £269
- London (LHR) to New York (JFK) from £272
- London (LHR) to San Francisco (SFO) from £298
- Manchester (MAN) to Orlando (MCO) from £298
- London (LHR) to Tel Aviv (TLV) from £499
- Manchester (MAN) to New York (JFK) from £727
- London (LHR) to St Lucia (UVF) from £739
- London (LHR) to Tel Aviv (TLV) from £999
- London (LHR) to Mumbai (BOM) from £1175
Deal destinations and prices are subject to change.
Featured photo by Nicky Kelvin/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!