The Points Guy UK Easter Egg Hunt Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these rules before entering TPG UK Easter Egg Hunt Competition (the “Competition”). You agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these rules and you acknowledge that you meet the Competition eligibility requirements.
1. Who can enter the Competition?
- UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of the Promoter, employees of any group company of the Promoter and/or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Competition are not eligible to enter.
- Failure to comply with these conditions will disqualify the respective entry from the Competition.
2. When can you enter the Competition?
- The Entry Period for the Competition will open at 12.00 am each on Friday 10th April and close at 11.59 pm on Tuesday 14th April. Entries made after this time will not be valid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Competition at any time without prior notice or liability where the Promoter decides there is good reason for doing so.
3. How do you enter the Competition?
- No fee is payable to enter the Competition, however you will need an internet connection and an email account.
- Across Easter Weekend, five Easter Eggs will be hidden amongst content on TPG UK’s website and social media channels. Each egg will feature a letter, with the five letters combining to name an international city in anagram form.
- To enter the Competition, users must send the unscrambled name of the city to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘I cracked the egg code’.
- Maximum one entry per day.
4. What data is collected?
For the purposes of entry into the Competition you must provide Promoter with the following personal data:
- Name; and
- Email address.
Additionally, Promoter will collect the time and date of your entry, your entry into the Competition will be recorded as confirmation of agreement to the Competition Terms and Conditions and confirmation that you meet the Competition eligibility requirements.
Competition winners must confirm their full name, age, and county (or city) of residence to validate eligibility, and enable us to meet our legal obligations.
Promoter will retain details of all Competition winners for two years after the Competition in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. All other entries will be deleted within one month of entry.
5. What is the Prize?
The prize is a nontransferable £150 Amazon voucher to spend on amazon.co.uk.
6. How will the winners be selected?
The winner will be the first eligible entrant to send the correct answer to email@example.com within the specified time period after all five eggs have been released. Eligible entrants must include where they found each of the five eggs.
7. How do you know if you have won?
- The winner be notified by email before 10.00 am on the 15th of April.
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that he/she is announced as the winner. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
8. What else do you need to know?
- The Promoter’s decisions are final.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
- You may be asked but are not under any obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winner agrees to allow The Points Guy UK to confirm their last name and county (or city) of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winner’s last name and county (or city) of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: 2019 TPG UK Easter Egg Hunt Competition, Attn: The Points Guy UK, Red Ventures Services Ltd, The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH.
- The Competition is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, Promoter may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to Promoter as a result thereof.
9. Who is the Promoter (“the Promoter”)?
- Promoter is Red Ventures Services Limited, trading as The Points Guy UK.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is The Points Guy UK, Red Ventures Services Limited, The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH.