Earn up to triple Avios on Christmas shopping with the British Airways eStore
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just in time for the holiday season, British Airways’ eStore has introduced some deals that could earn you bonus miles while making purchases. For a limited-time only, British Airways is offering double or even triple Avios with some retailers for purchases through its online shopping portal, the eStore.
To stay ahead of the latest tips, tricks and deals, sign up to the TPG U.K. daily newsletter.
To be eligible, you must be a member of the British Airways Executive Club. The offer ends 22 December. To take advantage, head to the British Airways eStore, where you will be asked to sign in using your BA Executive Club membership number. Once in the portal, make sure all purchases are made directly through the page that opens after clicking on the retailer of your choice.
Current eStore offers
As part of this promotion, you can earn triple Avios at the following retailers:
- M&S: 6 Avios/£1 (up from 2)
- Selfridges: Up to 18 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
- NET-A-PORTER: Up to 18 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
- Fortnum & Mason: 15 Avios/£1 (up from 5)
- Argos: 3 Avios/£1 (up from 1)
- Lego: 15 Avios/£1 (up from 5)
- The White Company: 9 Avios/£1 (up from 3)
- Currys PC World: 6 Avios/£1 (up from 2)
- Apple: 9 Avios/£1 (up from 3)
- ASOS: 9 Avios/£1 (up from 3)
- Lookfantastic: 15 Avios/£1 (up from 5)
- Groupon: 18 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
- Notonthehighstreet: 12 Avios/£1 (up from 4)
- Hotel Chocolat: 18 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
You’ll earn double Avios at the following retailers as part of this promotion:
- John Lewis: Up to 4 Avios/£1 (up from 2)
- Harrods: Up to 12 Avios /£1 (up from 6)
- Sonos: 10 Avios/£1 (up from 5)
- Adidas: 12 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
- Mr Porter: 12 Avios/£1 (up from 6)
How many points could I earn?
With this deal, let’s say you set yourself up for a glamourous Christmas and you buy a 256GB iPhone 11 Pro (£1,299) from Apple and a Burberry trenchcoat (£590) from Selfridges. This will net you 22,311 Avios, worth £245 at current TPG U.K. valuations. This is enough for return flights to Tel Aviv, or almost six return flights on British Airways in Europe.
Before making your purchase, be sure to read the terms for each merchant — often times, gift cards and certain other items won’t count toward earning bonuses.
Put your Christmas shopping to work and rack up those Avios!
Featured image by Adrian Hancu/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!