This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express cards offer cardholders special promotions where you can earn bonus points or cash back on your purchases, simply known as Amex Offers. When you register the offer to your card and meet the spending requirement, you’ll be on your way to bonus points or extra cash. With this Amex Offer, you can save on flight bookings with Lufthansa and Swiss.
With this Amex Offer, you can get £15 back after spending £100 or more with Lufthansa or Swiss. You must save the offer to your card and spend a minimum of £100 in any cabin class, on any route departing from the UK at lufthansa.com or swiss.com. You must book and pay by 9 November.
According to the terms and conditions, the offer is valid on any flight departing from the UK purchased before 9 November. There is no minimum flight spend applicable and the flight must be purchased on the same card that the offer is registered to. Once the purchase has been made, the statement credit should appear on your account within five days, but may take up to 90 days from 9 November. Make sure you’re quick to act, as the offer is only available to the first 15,000 card members who save the offer.
While this offer was available on my Platinum Card from American Express UK, it’s worth noting that not all offers are available to all members at the same time, and some offers may have different savings or cash back amounts.
To add the offer to your card, log in to your Amex account and scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘View All’ in the Amex offers section. Once you’ve found the offer you want, click ‘Save to Card’ and be sure to use that card on your eligible purchases.
Feature Image by Nicky Kelvin/The Points Guy
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express offers 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points as well as a slew of other valuable benefits like lounge access, hotel elite status and a digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times for Primary and Platinum Supplementary Cardmembers.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £6k in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Up to 99 free Supplementary Cards - one complimentary Platinum Employee Cards and 98 Complimentary Gold Employee Cards
- Global Lounge Collection - Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries, including The Centurion® Lounges and membership of Priority Pass™
- Hotel Status at Hilton, Marriott Bonvoy™, Meliá Hotels International, Radisson Hotel Group, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts – enjoy benefits such as complimentary upgrades, early check-in and late check-out, enhanced loyalty points, complimentary Wi-Fi and more
- The Times and The Sunday Times annual digital subscription (£312 value per Card) – available for Primary and all Supplementary Cardmembers
- Fine Hotels and Resorts – Enjoy a collection of over 1,000 hand-selected iconic 5-star properties worldwide. Receive complimentary benefits worth an average total value of £400 per stay.*
- £150 statement credit for every booking with onefinestay (unlimited use)
- Dedicated Account Management Team