Amex Offers: Earn up to $70 or 6,000 MR Points on Select Hotels
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just in time for those last-minute holiday trips, American Express has added yet another batch of hotel-related Offers as of Nov. 26.
- Spend $250 or more with participating Hilton brands, get $50 back
- Spend $200 or more, get $40 back at Courtyard by Marriott® and SpringHill Suites by Marriott
- Spend $350 or more, get $70 back at Waldorf Astoria + Conrad – Select Hotels
- Spend $200 or more, get $40 back at Fairfield by Marriott®
- Spend $50 or more, get $10 back at Hotels.com Gift Card
- Spend $200 or more, get $40 back at Four Points® by Sheraton
- Spend $250 or more, get $50 back at ONE:NIGHT– Same Day, Hotel Booking App
- Spend $225 or more, get $45 back at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Spend $350+, get 6,000 Membership Rewards® Points at AmexTravel.com – Prepaid Hotels Only
If you need a quick refresher, here’s a good summary of how Amex Offers work. As always, Amex makes it relatively simple to find and add offers on its website:
- If you have multiple Amex cards, select the card you want to use from the top-right section of the page once logged in to your account
- Scroll down toward the bottom of the page (on desktop) or select the “Offers” icon at the bottom of the Amex mobile app
- Once you find a deal that you want to register, select the “Add to Card” button
And if you happen to have multiple cards you want to register for a specific offer, try this trick: First, have it pulled up and ready to add to each card in multiple unique windows. You should then be able to add it to each card in quick succession before closing out of the various windows. However, if you add it to one card before you have the offer open and ready to add in unique windows for each eligible card, then you may only be able to add it to one of your Amex cards.
Featured photo by Darren Murph / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!