British Airways’ New A350 Club Suite to Fly to Tel Aviv and Bangalore
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
British Airways has announced the next two destinations for its new Airbus A350 aircraft, featuring its highly anticipated new Club Suite business class product. The aircraft will soon fly between London and Tel Aviv, Israel (TLV) and Bangalore, India (BLR).
The airline will begin taking delivery of the 18 A350 aircraft it has on order later in 2019. In addition to the previously announced launch destinations of Toronto (YYZ) and Dubai (DXB), as well as crew familiarisation flights between London Heathrow (LHR) and Madrid (MAD), it’ll also fly to Tel Aviv. Beginning 1 December 2019, BA will operate the A350 daily as follows:
- BA163 London Heathrow (LHR) 8:55pm Departure ⇒ Tel Aviv (TLV) 3:45am (+1) Arrival
- BA162 Tel Aviv (TLV) 7:00am Departure ⇒ London Heathrow (LHR) 10:30am Arrival
Virgin Atlantic is also launching flights to Tel Aviv later this year.
This flight can be booked with Avios for the following off-peak amounts. (Note there is no first class cabin on this aircraft):
- World Traveller — 10,000 Avios
- World Traveller Plus — 20,000 Avios
- Club World Suite — 31,250 Avios
There is Avios availability in Club Suite to experience the new product on several days in November and December, but availability improves to virtually every day from January onwards.
From 1 January 2020, British Airways will also operate the aircraft to Bangalore daily, as follows:
- BA119 London Heathrow (LHR) 1:45pm Departure ⇒ Bangalore (BLR) 5:00am (+1) Arrival
- BA118 Bangalore (BLR) 7:00am Departure ⇒ London Heathrow (LHR) 12:40pm Arrival
This flight can be booked with Avios for the following off-peak amounts:
- World Traveller — 16,250 Avios
- World Traveller Plus — 32,500 Avios
- Club World Suite — 62,500 Avios
There’s hardly any Club Suite availability in January for this flight, but many days in February are available as well as almost every day in March and April.
H/T: Dan’s Deals
Featured image by British Airways
Welcome to The Points Guy!