Here’s how you can earn double bonus points with Hyatt’s new promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information.
If you have Hyatt stays planned this spring, be sure to register for World of Hyatt’s new “Bonus Journeys” promotion. Depending on your Hyatt hotel brand of choice, you can earn double Hyatt points for your stay from 15 February through 15 May 2020. Even better — more than 1,000 hotels and resorts are included, including Andaz, Thompson Hotels and Small Luxury Hotels of the World locations.
For more TPG U.K. news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- All members can earn double points on eligible spending at:
- More than 875 Hyatt hotels across 17 brands such as Thompson Hotels, Hyatt Regency, Andaz and Grand Hyatt.
- 10+ participating MGM Resorts destinations including Bellagio, Aria and more.
- More than 300 participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels including locations in Croatia, Turks & Caicos and Denmark.
- Over 300 Lindblad Expedition experiences to Antarctica, the Galapagos and beyond.
Note that the promotion kicks in starting with your second stay. Your first stay can be at any participating Hyatt property. To take advantage of the promotion, you must be a World of Hyatt member and register before 31 March 2020.
World of Hyatt rewards its members for each hotel stay across its global portfolio. You can earn points on all Hyatt hotel stays booked directly through Hyatt’s website, which includes the 150+ Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties that were added last year along with the Thompson and Joie de Vivre brands added as part of the Two Roads Hospitality integration. The exact number of points you’ll earn on each stay depends on a few different factors:
- How much you paid for your stay
- Your World of Hyatt elite status tier
- Any promotions for which you’ve registered
Travellers with World of Hyatt elite status will earn an additional points bonus on all hotel stays. Here’s how many extra points each tier earns:
- Discoverist: 10% bonus (0.5 extra points per dollar spent)
- Explorist: 20% bonus (1 extra point per dollar spent)
- Globalist: 30% bonus (1.5 extra points per dollar spent)
In addition to this double points promotion, Hyatt is currently offering members the opportunity to earn 3,000 bonus points — worth £45 based on TPG U.K.’s most recent valuations — for every paid stay at SLH properties through 2 March 2020, if you registered by the end of January.
Featured photo courtesy of Andaz Dubai The Palm.
Welcome to The Points Guy!