Delta Launches Retrofitted 777s With All Four Seat Options
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starting today, you can have your choice of any of the four seat types Delta has on select routes flown by its Boeing 777s. These 777s will be the first aircraft to fly with all four of Delta’s options for passengers. Passengers will be able to choose from Delta One, Delta Premium Select, Delta Comfort+ and Main Cabin. Main Cabin seats will be 18.5″ wide, which will be the widest in Delta’s international fleet. Flights will begin in March.
- Minneapolis (MSP) – Tokyo-Haneda (HND), starting March 1
- Atlanta (ATL) – Tokyo-Narita (NRT), starting March 1
- Minneapolis (MSP) – Paris (CDG), starting March 1
- Atlanta (ATL) – Paris (CDG), starting March 1
- Minneapolis (MSP) – Seoul (ICN),starting April 1
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Sydney (SYD), starting April 5
The retrofit is part of Delta’s on-going renovation of its 777 fleet. In addition to the four seat options, passengers can expect to find seat back IFE, LED cabin lighting, Gogo Ku Wi-Fi and free mobile messaging on board.
Featured photo courtesy of Delta Air Lines
Welcome to The Points Guy!