This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton has launched a new promotion, offering eligible Hilton Honors members — new and existing — the chance to earn up to a bonus 7,500 points after completing two stays.
To earn the maximum 7,500 bonus points, you’ll need to register for the promotion and complete two paid stays. The points payout breaks down as follows:
- Book one stay and earn 2,500 bonus points
- Book a second stay and earn an additional 5,000 bonus points
Although the terms and conditions of this offer state that it is valid only for members who were specifically targeted by Hilton, it appears as though anyone can register.
In order to be eligible, you must register for the promotion with your Honors number prior to completing the stays. The terms state that qualifying stays must be paid stays and include any hotel or resort in the Hilton Portfolio — as long as it’s booked through Hilton or the Hilton app. Stays must be booked by 31 January 2020, though the terms state that registered members will receive credit for the promo if any portion of the stay happens during the promotion period.
Based on TPG UK’s most recent valuations, the maximum 7,500 bonus points as part of this promotion are worth £30 — not a bad haul for stays you’d otherwise be making. Keep in mind also that these bonus points are on top of any points you’ll earn for your stay and any additional points you’ll earn from charging the stay to a points-earning credit card.
If you’re planning on staying at Hilton properties through the rest of the year and into early 2020, this is a good promotion for valuable bonus points. That said, if you have no stays planned, you probably won’t want to go out of your way to book stays with Hilton in order to earn the 7,500 points. You can register for the promotion here.
Featured photo courtesy Hilton.
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express offers 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points as well as a slew of other valuable benefits like lounge access, hotel elite status and a digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times for Primary and Platinum Supplementary Cardmembers.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £6k in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Up to 99 free Supplementary Cards - one complimentary Platinum Employee Cards and 98 Complimentary Gold Employee Cards
- Global Lounge Collection - Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries, including The Centurion® Lounges and membership of Priority Pass™
- Hotel Status at Hilton, Marriott Bonvoy™, Meliá Hotels International, Radisson Hotel Group, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts – enjoy benefits such as complimentary upgrades, early check-in and late check-out, enhanced loyalty points, complimentary Wi-Fi and more
- The Times and The Sunday Times annual digital subscription (£312 value per Card) – available for Primary and all Supplementary Cardmembers
- Fine Hotels and Resorts – Enjoy a collection of over 1,000 hand-selected iconic 5-star properties worldwide. Receive complimentary benefits worth an average total value of £400 per stay.*
- £150 statement credit for every booking with onefinestay (unlimited use)
- Dedicated Account Management Team