This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
EasyJet is adding a daily route to Prague (PRG) from its Luton (LTN) base. As reported by RoutesOnline, the route will begin 28 October and will be operated by Airbus A319 or A320 aircraft.
The flights will be as follows from Monday to Friday:
- U22251 London Luton (LTN) 5:20pm Departure ⇒ Prague (PRG) 8:25pm Arrival
- U22252 Prague (PRG) 8:55pm Departure ⇒ London Luton (LTN) 10pm Arrival
On Saturdays, the flights are both considerably earlier, which is great for those who want to get away for the weekend but can’t make the Friday evening departure:
- U22251 London Luton (LTN) 7:15am Departure ⇒ Prague (PRG) 10:20am Arrival
- U22252 Prague (PRG) 10:50am Departure ⇒ London Luton (LTN) 11:55am Arrival
And on Sundays, the schedule is different again, with afternoon departures for both — perfect for those who need to get back for work on a Monday but also want to make the most of a weekend away:
- U22251 London Luton (LTN) 12:55pm Departure ⇒ Prague (PRG) 4pm Arrival
- U22252 Prague (PRG) 4:30pm Departure ⇒ London Luton (LTN) 5:35pm Arrival
The addition of the EasyJet flight brings fresh competition to the route as low-cost carrier Wizz Air currently holds the monopoly. The announcement comes just in time to be able to make the most of Prague’s famous medieval Christmas market.
Featured image by Sylvain Sonnet/Getty Images
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express offers 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points as well as a slew of other valuable benefits like lounge access, hotel elite status and a digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times for Primary and Platinum Supplementary Cardmembers.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £6k in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Up to 99 free Supplementary Cards - one complimentary Platinum Employee Cards and 98 Complimentary Gold Employee Cards
- Global Lounge Collection - Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries, including The Centurion® Lounges and membership of Priority Pass™
- Hotel Status at Hilton, Marriott Bonvoy™, Meliá Hotels International, Radisson Hotel Group, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts – enjoy benefits such as complimentary upgrades, early check-in and late check-out, enhanced loyalty points, complimentary Wi-Fi and more
- The Times and The Sunday Times annual digital subscription (£312 value per Card) – available for Primary and all Supplementary Cardmembers
- Fine Hotels and Resorts – Enjoy a collection of over 1,000 hand-selected iconic 5-star properties worldwide. Receive complimentary benefits worth an average total value of £400 per stay.*
- £150 statement credit for every booking with onefinestay (unlimited use)
- Dedicated Account Management Team