EasyJet Adds a New Route From London Luton
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
EasyJet is adding a daily route to Prague (PRG) from its Luton (LTN) base. As reported by RoutesOnline, the route will begin 28 October and will be operated by Airbus A319 or A320 aircraft.
The flights will be as follows from Monday to Friday:
- U22251 London Luton (LTN) 5:20pm Departure ⇒ Prague (PRG) 8:25pm Arrival
- U22252 Prague (PRG) 8:55pm Departure ⇒ London Luton (LTN) 10pm Arrival
On Saturdays, the flights are both considerably earlier, which is great for those who want to get away for the weekend but can’t make the Friday evening departure:
- U22251 London Luton (LTN) 7:15am Departure ⇒ Prague (PRG) 10:20am Arrival
- U22252 Prague (PRG) 10:50am Departure ⇒ London Luton (LTN) 11:55am Arrival
And on Sundays, the schedule is different again, with afternoon departures for both — perfect for those who need to get back for work on a Monday but also want to make the most of a weekend away:
- U22251 London Luton (LTN) 12:55pm Departure ⇒ Prague (PRG) 4pm Arrival
- U22252 Prague (PRG) 4:30pm Departure ⇒ London Luton (LTN) 5:35pm Arrival
The addition of the EasyJet flight brings fresh competition to the route as low-cost carrier Wizz Air currently holds the monopoly. The announcement comes just in time to be able to make the most of Prague’s famous medieval Christmas market.
Featured image by Sylvain Sonnet/Getty Images