This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Once again, Eleven Madison Park is gearing up to launch a seasonal pop-up.
In partnership with American Express, Chef Daniel Humm and his team will launch the first EMP Winter House at the Chefs Club at the St. Regis in Aspen. The à la carte menu is inspired by Humm’s Switzerland upbringing and will feature dishes such as veal schnitzel, smoked trout toast and fondue. An extensive wine list with more than 250 wines, as well as an afternoon “Àpres Ski” menu with seasonal snacks and beverages, will round out the Winter House offerings.
The pop-up restaurant will remain open from Dec. 15, 2018 through April 6, 2019. Two dining experiences are available: traditional tables will be set up in the indoor dining room, while private large format dining experiences can be booked in a newly constructed Yurt Village in the courtyard.
As with previous EMP Summer House pop-ups, patrons will only be able to pay for the dining experience using an American Express credit card. On Nov. 15 card holders can begin booking reservations for Dec. 15 to Jan. 31, and Platinum members can book through the Platinum Concierge as well. Reservations for Feb. 2019 will open on Jan. 1, and March 1 – April 6 reservations will become available on Feb 1. A $50 non-refundable deposit per person is required for all reservations, which will be applied to the final dining bill.
Featured image courtesy of Gary He for American Express.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express offers 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points as well as a slew of other valuable benefits like lounge access, hotel elite status and a digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times for Primary and Platinum Supplementary Cardmembers.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £6k in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Up to 99 free Supplementary Cards - one complimentary Platinum Employee Cards and 98 Complimentary Gold Employee Cards
- Global Lounge Collection - Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries, including The Centurion® Lounges and membership of Priority Pass™
- Hotel Status at Hilton, Marriott Bonvoy™, Meliá Hotels International, Radisson Hotel Group, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts – enjoy benefits such as complimentary upgrades, early check-in and late check-out, enhanced loyalty points, complimentary Wi-Fi and more
- The Times and The Sunday Times annual digital subscription (£312 value per Card) – available for Primary and all Supplementary Cardmembers
- Fine Hotels and Resorts – Enjoy a collection of over 1,000 hand-selected iconic 5-star properties worldwide. Receive complimentary benefits worth an average total value of £400 per stay.*
- £150 statement credit for every booking with onefinestay (unlimited use)
- Dedicated Account Management Team