FlyBe cuts 7 UK routes during winter season
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
FlyBe is continuing to change its winter 2019/2020 operations. In addition to giving up some of its routes from East Midlands to Loganair, FlyBe is also cutting seven more routes for the winter.
As first reported by RoutesOnline, FlyBe will cut the following routes:
- Birmingham (BHX) to Hamburg (HAM) — last flight 25 October
- Birmingham (BHX) to Hannover (HAJ) — last flight 20 October
- Glasgow (GLA) to East Midlands (EMA) — last flight 25 October
- Glasgow (GLA) to Manchester (MAN) — last flight 26 October
- Isle of Man (IOM) to London Heathrow (LHR)— last flight 26 October
- London City (LCY) to Dusseldorf (DUS) — last flight 25 October
- Manchester (MAN) to Toulouse (TLS) — last flight 26 October
In addition to the cancelled routes, FlyBe is also suspending the following services during select periods in the winter season:
- Birmingham (BHX) to Berlin Tegel (TXL) — service suspended from 27 October 2019 to 13 February 2020
- Birmingham (BHX) to Lyon (LYS) — service suspended from 27 October 2019 to 14 February 2020 (except 28 December 2019 to 5 January 2020)
- Birmingham (BHS) to Milan Malpensa (MXP) — service suspended from 27 October 2019 to 30 January 2020
The regional carrier will continue to operate a number of its routes through the winter season. However, on some of the routes for which it’s cancelling flights, the two cities will not be connected.
Featured photo by Matt Cardy/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!