This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton Honors is offering a 50% bonus when transferring Membership Rewards points from the Platinum Card from American Express UK. The standard offering is two Hilton Honors points for every one Membership Rewards point which has now been increased to three Hilton Honors per this latest offer. This is great news for any Hilton Honors members out there who are in need of a top up to make a hotel redemption.
To be eligible for this offer you must be enrolled in the Hilton Honors program. According to the terms and conditions, the offer is valid between 11 September and 31 October when you transfer a minimum of 1000 Membership Rewards points.
Points will be transferred to your Hilton Honors account within five working days but be aware that the additional bonus points can take as long as eight weeks to appear in your account. Unfortunately, the bonus points do not count towards elite tier qualification.
Featured image by Katy Genter/The Points Guy
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express offers 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points as well as a slew of other valuable benefits like lounge access, hotel elite status and a digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times for Primary and Platinum Supplementary Cardmembers.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £6k in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Up to 99 free Supplementary Cards - one complimentary Platinum Employee Cards and 98 Complimentary Gold Employee Cards
- Global Lounge Collection - Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries, including The Centurion® Lounges and membership of Priority Pass™
- Hotel Status at Hilton, Marriott Bonvoy™, Meliá Hotels International, Radisson Hotel Group, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts – enjoy benefits such as complimentary upgrades, early check-in and late check-out, enhanced loyalty points, complimentary Wi-Fi and more
- The Times and The Sunday Times annual digital subscription (£312 value per Card) – available for Primary and all Supplementary Cardmembers
- Fine Hotels and Resorts – Enjoy a collection of over 1,000 hand-selected iconic 5-star properties worldwide. Receive complimentary benefits worth an average total value of £400 per stay.*
- £150 statement credit for every booking with onefinestay (unlimited use)
- Dedicated Account Management Team