Extended: Earn 2K points per stay, 10K every 10 nights with new Hilton Points Unlimited promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This article was updated to reflect that the Hilton Points Unlimited promotion has been extended until September 7, 2020. The promotion was originally set to expire on May 31, 2020.
Editor’s note: The team at The Points Guy loves to travel, but now is not the time for unnecessary trips. Health officials say the fastest way to return to normalcy is to stop coming in contact with others. That includes ceasing travel. We are publishing travel guides because we should all use this time to think about and plan our next
Hilton has announced a promo for the new year and it’s a terrific opportunity to earn a ton of points. From 6 January to 7 September 2020, you can earn 2,000 points per stay plus an additional 10,000 bonus points after every 10 nights with the Hilton Points Unlimited promotion.
As the name implies, this promotion is uncapped — you can earn bonus points for as many stays as you like during the qualifying period.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
To get in on the deal, you’ll have to register for the promotion first. Here’s how the earning breaks down:
- Earn 2,000 Hilton points for each completed stay (which can be as short as one night)
- Earn 10,000 Hilton points for every 10 nights completed
Similar to last year’s promotion, there’s no limit to the number of points you can earn. However, there are terms and conditions you should be aware of:
- This promotion is valid at all hotels in the Hilton portfolio
- You’ll receive credit for your stay if it is completed on or after 6 January 2020 or by 7 September 2020
- You must book directly with Hilton (not with a third-party site like Orbitz or Expedia)
- Your points will post to your account six to eight weeks after your stay
- Bonus points will not count toward Hilton elite status qualification
TPG U.K. values Hilton points at 0.4p apiece, so earning 2,000 bonus points per stay is worth about £8.
Even if you don’t have Hilton stays planned, it only takes a minute to register for the promotion.
Featured photo by Summer Hull/The Points Guy.