Jet2 increases flights to the Canaries from Belfast and Edinburgh this winter
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Jet2 has announced more flights from Northern Ireland and Scotland to the Canary Islands due to increased demand for escaping the gloomy grey and cold of winter. In total, there will be 37 additional flights from the Northern Irish and Scottish capitals.
Belfast will see a third service to Lanzarote added to its schedule on Tuesdays — starting 11 February through 21 April. Services to Tenerife will also be increased with an additional Monday service starting 23 December to 20 April, bringing the total to four weekly. The schedule for the additional flights is as follows:
- LS309 Belfast (BFS) 8:20am Departure ⇒ Lanzarote (ACE) 12:45pm Arrival
- LS310 Lanzarote (ACE) 1:45pm Departure ⇒ Belfast (BFS) 6:05pm Arrival
- LS381 Belfast (BFS) 8:30am Departure ⇒ Tenerife (ACE) 1:30pm Arrival
- LS382 Tenerife (ACE) 1:55pm Departure ⇒ Belfast (BFS) 6:35pm Arrival
Bonnie Edinburgh will also benefit from extra flights to escape the cold this winter with a fourth weekly flight to Lanzarote added to Jet2’s schedule. It’s planned to be on Mondays starting on 10 February until 20 April 2020. The timings of the new flights are as follows:
- LS705 Edinburgh (EDI) 8:50am Departure ⇒ Lanzarote (ACE) 1:30pm Arrival
- LS706 Lanzarote (ACE) 2:30pm Departure ⇒ Edinburgh (EDI) 7:10pm Arrival
Featured image courtesy NurPhoto/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!