JetBlue’s Got a New Flight, But the Destination Is a Secret
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is adding a new destination in November — but you won’t find it on most maps.
As part of the airline’s annual “JetBlue For Good Month,” JetBlue is offering US customers the opportunity to volunteer alongside of the airline’s employees and non-profit partners. On Nov. 27, Giving Tuesday, JetBlue will transport a plane full of good-hearted volunteers to “Destination Good” — a mystery destination that won’t be revealed until the morning of departure.
Think you’ve got what it takes to #CheckInForGood? Visit jetbluecheckinforgood.com for an opportunity to win a trip to volunteer alongside some of the airline’s crew members and non-profit partners.
A successful applicant must:
- Be a US resident and hold a valid passport.
- Be available to travel Nov. 27-30, 2018, from New York (JFK).
- Fill out a short questionnaire about what “Good” you have to declare online between Oct. 16-26, 2018. There will be a short series of multiple-choice questions, followed by an entry field for a 150-word essay on why giving back is important to you.
- The questionnaire can be found online at jetbluecheckinforgood.com. JetBlue will also offer pop-up “check-in kiosks” in surprise locations throughout New York City and Los Angeles, which will also have the same questionnaire available for participants to fill out.
- Up to 50 entrants will be selected to join the trip and participate in a three-day volunteer mission that will tackle JetBlue For Good’s three philanthropic pillars: youth and the environment, education and community.
- Each winning entrant will be allowed to bring one guest.
The flight to Destination Good will depart on Giving Tuesday, Nov. 27 — the international day of giving kicking off the holiday season, returning on Friday, Nov. 30, 2018. Winners will be notified of their eligibility by Nov. 20, 2018.
Featured photo by Alberto Riva / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!