Live Out Your Own Version of “The Notebook” at This Charleston Hotel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The boutique hotel launched an experience it’s calling “Noah & Allie’s Timeless Romance Experience,” and if it’s anything like “The Notebook,” you know guests are going to be in for a treat.
For $2,000 a couple, you’ll have what sounds like a truly romantic weekend in one of the most beautiful cities in the US. Better yet, it will be complete with stops along the way that mirror iconic scenes from the movie. These are some of our favorite perks:
- A private carriage ride for two around Charleston’s Historic District.
- A $25 gift card to Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream, where Allie licks ice cream off Noah’s face.
- Two tickets and private transportation to Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens (yes, this is where Allie’s family’s summer house was located).
- General admission for two to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens so you can recreate your own boat scene (let’s just hope it’s not raining this time around).
- Last but not least, rose petal turndown and a bottle of sparkling wine — plus one dozen roses in-room upon your arrival to the hotel.
We don’t know about you, but we’re calling to book a room faster than you can say “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”
Feature image courtesy of Laura Bruzek via Flickr.
Welcome to The Points Guy!