This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Headed out to your favorite brewery for drinks after work? Well, if you’re having trouble deciding who’s going to be the designated driver this time, fret not. People in the Maryland area — Lyft has you covered.
In collaboration with Brewers Association of Maryland, Maryland Wineries Association and Maryland Distillers Guild, Lyft is now offering free and discounted rides to or from 50 selected breweries, wineries and distilleries throughout Maryland. The designated venues will begin to feature dedicated Lyft drop-off and pickup zones to encourage patrons to use the rideshare app for safe transportation to their next location.
The partnership officially begins on Friday, Oct. 12, but a special promotion will be offered to Maryland Lyft customers through the weekend, ending on Sunday, Oct. 14. The first 3,000 people to enter the promo code “RIDESMARTMD2018” during that time can redeem a free ride up to $10 from any of the participating venues.
To see if your favorite drinking spot is a part of the fun, here is the official list. And remember — drink responsibly!
Featured image courtesy of Lyft
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express offers 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points as well as a slew of other valuable benefits like lounge access, hotel elite status and a digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times for Primary and Platinum Supplementary Cardmembers.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £6k in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Up to 99 free Supplementary Cards - one complimentary Platinum Employee Cards and 98 Complimentary Gold Employee Cards
- Global Lounge Collection - Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries, including The Centurion® Lounges and membership of Priority Pass™
- Hotel Status at Hilton, Marriott Bonvoy™, Meliá Hotels International, Radisson Hotel Group, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts – enjoy benefits such as complimentary upgrades, early check-in and late check-out, enhanced loyalty points, complimentary Wi-Fi and more
- The Times and The Sunday Times annual digital subscription (£312 value per Card) – available for Primary and all Supplementary Cardmembers
- Fine Hotels and Resorts – Enjoy a collection of over 1,000 hand-selected iconic 5-star properties worldwide. Receive complimentary benefits worth an average total value of £400 per stay.*
- £150 statement credit for every booking with onefinestay (unlimited use)
- Dedicated Account Management Team