Earn up to 10,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points for stays in New York City
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For more TPG U.K. news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Valid for stays from 1 January to 25 March 2020
- Must book via cluster code M11 and cannot be combined with other promotions
- Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay, up to 10,000 points total
- Offer available seven days per week
- Eligible hotels are in New York or New Jersey
Check the list of participating hotels to see if your stay is eligible:
- Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel
- Aloft Long Island City-Manhattan View
- AC Hotel New York Times Square
- Element New York Times Square West
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Times Square
- Fairfield Inn New York Manhattan/Financial District
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown – Times Square
- New York Marriott Downtown
- New York Marriott East Side
- New York Marriott Marquis
- Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
- Residence Inn New York Downtown Manhattan/World Trade Center Area
- Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
- Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel
- The St. Regis New York
- The Westin New York at Times Square
- Courtyard Edgewater NYC Area
- W Hoboken
- Courtyard Jersey City Newport
- The Westin Jersey City Newport
- Envue, Autograph Collection
- Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
If you’re looking for ways to earn Marriott Bonvoy points, you can do so a number of ways. First is through actual stays at Marriott properties. Alternatively, you can earn points through a Marriott cobranded credit card or transfer them from American Express U.K. Membership Rewards.
Featured photo by Ben Smithson/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!