Targeted Amex Offer: $15 Lyft Credit After Spending $75+
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re one of the many who have broken up with Uber, American Express has a new offer to sweeten up your next relationship — earn $15 back after spending $75 or more on on Lyft.
In order to take advantage of this deal, you’ll need to add the offer to your card first. To see if you’re targeted, log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom of the homepage. If targeted, click “Add to Card” and you should be good to go. If you have multiple American Express cards, check each of them for this offer by going to the top right of the account summary page and scrolling through the card icons.
- Spend a cumulative $75+ on Lyft rides in one or more transactions before November 27, 2018, using the enrolled Amex card
- Valid for US transactions only
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases
- Offer is non-transferrable
- One statement credit per Amex online account
- Limited to one enrolled card per card member
Featured photo by Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!