We Are Hiring a London-Based Features Editor
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Since launching The Points Guy UK in late April, we’ve quickly grown to become the leading resource for our readers who are looking to maximise their travel. In the three months since launch, we’ve published over 700 articles, bringing our readers news, deals, guides, travel inspiration and everything else they need to know about miles and points in the UK.
Now, we are looking to add to our team with a London-based Features Editor.
Working at TPG and our parent company, Red Ventures, is probably like no job you’ve had before. You should apply to TPG UK if:
- You are passionate about travel and want to help our readers to maximise their own travel
- You want to join a small but growing team, all while enjoying tons of unreal travel perks
- You, like us, value entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative innovation and a healthy work life balance
- You want to feel proud working for a company that truly cares about corporate responsibility and social good, and gives back to the international community through charitable action
The Features Editor will manage the daily, weekly and monthly features calendar for The Points Guy UK working closely with the news team in developing timely features corresponding to relevant industry news. The successful candidate will work with a network of full-time staff and freelance writers to ensure the features calendar is consistently filled with engaging and informative content.
- Assigning and editing of stories
- Generating ideas and commissioning features for full-time staff and freelance writers
- Monitoring news throughout the day and staying abreast of industry trends and emerging writers
- Coordinating coverage plans with the TPG team in the US, as well as assisting in replicating stories for the US site and vice versa
- Extensive knowledge of travel, airlines, credit cards and points and miles
- A minimum of three years experience as a reporter/writer
- Knowledge of AP style
Welcome to The Points Guy!