This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
After months of organising, planning and preparing, we have landed. Welcome to The Points Guy UK!
Have you always dreamed of a first-class flight to paradise, munching on caviar and reclined in a lie-flat bed, but never thought it to be possible? Who hasn’t! The good news is that an amazing travel experience like that doesn’t have to be out of reach. With a little strategy and knowing how to maximise your points and miles, you’ll be flying at 35,000 feet with fizzy in hand in no time.
We at TPG UK are here to help you do just that by maximising your travel. Every day, we will bring you all you need to know in the world of miles and points, along with credit card advice, travel inspiration, the hottest deals and family travel advice from our team of obsessive and passionate gurus.
We even have industry experts and insiders, like our Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilot, on hand to bring you stories and scoops that you won’t see anywhere else.
If you’re new to all of this, we know it can be daunting to get started. Head over to our Beginner’s Guide, which will help you get started on your miles and points journey.
To ensure you get everything you need to be the savviest traveller in the skies, sign up to our daily newsletter. And for the absolute latest from the team and me, and for some crazy, fun and informative videos, be sure to follow us on all our social channels:
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express offers 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points as well as a slew of other valuable benefits like lounge access, hotel elite status and a digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times for Primary and Platinum Supplementary Cardmembers.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £6k in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Up to 99 free Supplementary Cards - one complimentary Platinum Employee Cards and 98 Complimentary Gold Employee Cards
- Global Lounge Collection - Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries, including The Centurion® Lounges and membership of Priority Pass™
- Hotel Status at Hilton, Marriott Bonvoy™, Meliá Hotels International, Radisson Hotel Group, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts – enjoy benefits such as complimentary upgrades, early check-in and late check-out, enhanced loyalty points, complimentary Wi-Fi and more
- The Times and The Sunday Times annual digital subscription (£312 value per Card) – available for Primary and all Supplementary Cardmembers
- Fine Hotels and Resorts – Enjoy a collection of over 1,000 hand-selected iconic 5-star properties worldwide. Receive complimentary benefits worth an average total value of £400 per stay.*
- £150 statement credit for every booking with onefinestay (unlimited use)
- Dedicated Account Management Team